I'm a Broker Associate at Houlihan Lawrence Greenwich Brokerage . I help owners sell their homes when they want to move up, downsize, or move elsewhere. I help buyers find the right home for their needs. Sometimes that means they are buying their first home and can use some extra guidance and at other times it's for an investor with specific parameters in mind. Builders/developers rely on me to assess the potential value of projects . Always, clients need to know if it's the right fit for them and if the numbers work. I provide clients with resources that they need even after the transaction. My personality is a "scout" which means I'm intensely loyal and, if I work for you, I've got your back. Period. I'm techy and creative so I know how to think out-of-the-box and can market like nobody's business. I love to learn and dig so, whatever it takes, I relentlessly research and follow up. I've won top... MORE
Professional Awards & Achievements
▪ Top Producer Platinum Award Winner 2017. ▪ Top Producer Silver Award Winner 2018. ▪ Top Producer Silver Award Winner 2019.
Professional Associations & Designations
▪ Member: Greenwich Multiple Listing Service ▪ Member: Greenwich Association of Realtors ▪ Member: Connecticut SMART Multiple Listing Service ▪ Member: Connecticut Association of Realtors
▪ CLHM – Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
▪ CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
▪ CIPS - Certified International Property Specialist
▪ GRI – Graduate Realtor Institute
▪ SRES – Seniors Real Estate Specialist
▪ Greenwich Lions Club - The main focus of the Lions Club, if you'll allow the pun, is vision. However, though we are the world's largest service club organization with 46,000 clubs and 1.35 million members, we're also one of the most effective. Our members do whatever is needed to help their local communities. Everywhere we work, we make friends. With children who need eyeglasses, with seniors who don’t have enough to eat and with people we may never meet. Our annual Pancake Breakfast is a neighborhood event beloved by... MORE
▪ Travel! I have been blessed to visit many beautiful places but there are many more I'd love to see. My favorites, thus far? Hungary. That's where my family is from. Austria. That's where I was born. ▪ Music! ALL kinds of music. And if there's a dance floor, watch out! ▪ Cooking! For me, it's a by-the-book experience but I love experimenting. I don't mind a recipe that takes several steps and even days to concoct. I'll try pretty much anything given the time but, alas,... MORE
Real Estate Expertise
During my 24 year career, I've been involved in hundreds of transactions representing sellers, buyers, landlords, tenants, builders, investors and, I can honestly say, no two have been alike. I love dealing with varied situations, people, and challenges to bring a deal to fruition to my clients satisfaction. I enjoy maintaining a positive relationship not only with my clients but with the Realtor community and ancillary parties who can make or break your experience.
BA Modern Languages - Fordham University